Please note: I am not an immigration lawyer nor an accredited immigration adviser, so cannot provide any legal advice / help with questions relating to immigration status etc. Please contact an immigration adviser or lawyer. If you are an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen, Settled or Here for Good may be able to help you.